Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Break

I took last week off to be with my son over Spring Break and I must say we had a pretty good time.

We worked together on a paper mache' head for a segment of DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES. It's a skull-ish-looking thing - I shot a bit of video and hope to post a few video captures when I have time.

I've spent many hours scene-logging DEADLY PREMONITIONS footage. Even though the project was kind of slapped-together, I've been thrilled with the great performances from everyone involved. If you haven't already, check out all the pics at http://www.proaxis.com/~sherlockfam/dp.html

I shot footage of my friend Mike as news anchor "Link Masters" for DEADLY PREMONITIONS and DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES, when I visited him in Washington State a couple weekends back. I have someone lined up to take that footage and add some news graphics and stuff to it.

I put up a shelf in the office to hold more videotapes. I've got the whole office torn apart and can hardly walk around in there, but am getting it better organized bit by bit.

I sold a few magazines so far from my stuff for sale page (http://www.proaxis.com/~sherlockfam/postersforsale.html)

My buddy John Bowker called to remind me that it's less than 2 months until the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors in Burbank, California! Time to look in the couch cushions and see if I can't find a couple hundred dollars...

I managed to get four articles together for DARK GALLERY over at www.b-movie.com, and actually have one ready to go already for next month.

Bizarre and crazy things happening with the vampire segment of DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES. Can't talk about it right now, but am starting to chronicle the whole affair to post once it's all over. Life is stranger than fiction.

More later...

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Mmmmmm, mmmmmm LOVE THAT SPAM! LOL! Glad to hear that Deadly Premonitions is coming along great! I can't wait to see it!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...