Monday, March 07, 2005

Revenge of the Underbug!!!

Friday night my son and I spent some quality time together in the crawlspace underneath my house. We were finally getting around to shooting more on the "Underbug" project with me starring as an exterminator and him puppeteering the paper mache bugmonster head we made. It was a blast.

Unfortunately the rechargable halogen hunting light I'd bought a while back didn't last very long at all, so I really only got one shot where there was a bit of blue light accenting the scene (in addition to the flashlight my character was holding). Then the light dimmed completely out. I guess it might actually be creepier to have so much darkness down there, although it makes the bug head a bit hard to see, even when I'm running my flashlight beam over it. I will have to see how things look once I do a rough edit. If it's too confusing to follow what's happening, I'll figure out a better lighting set-up and reshoot sometime (my usual movie lights wouldn't work because the stards are too tall and they get too hot).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...