Monday, February 20, 2006

Slow Progress...

Worked on the movie posters for sale webpage - need to finish up and post, then send out a Dr. Squid Lab Report e-mail to get the word out to folks.

A bunch of family stuff came up over the weekend and I had to cancel my shoot with Tom Shaffer for DEADLY PREMONITIONS. Good news is I cleaned up a lot of my office intending to shoot in there - if I can manage to keep it somewhat cleared out it will be ready when I can reschedule with Tom.

Still working on compiling all of my movie-related "to do" lists into one list, adding what I need to, then prioritizing and attacking everything.

Saw Mike Potter AKA newscaster Link Masters (from VAMPIRISA'S VELVET VAULT OF HORROR and ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE) on Saturday. Plan to visit him up in the Seattle area in late March and shoot his news bits for DEADLY PREMONITIONS and DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

Right now, though, need to get several Dark Gallery interview e-mails sent out so I'm not scrambling at the end of the month to get them together for March....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...