Monday, July 10, 2006

FEED ME!!!!

Thanks to my buddy Victor (http://journals.aol.com/vixaudioshow/vix) I've gotten the ol' blog set up with an RSS feed and an Atom feed. I'm still a bit wobbly on all the terminology, but now those who want to subscribe to this humble blog may do so. Let the feeding begin!

Speaking of which I've been on vacation for a week or so and have been eating like a pig! In particular, I devoured a XXX burger and XXX root beer at XXX Root Beer in Issaquah, Washington (http://issaquahhistory.org/sites/xxxdrivein.htm). Mmmmmmmmm... Due to all the travelling and eating, movie work has been slim, but I'm gearing back up to make some headway on all of the various projects I'm juggling. Why just last night I added some broken valentine's candy teeth to the mummy head for DR PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

More soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!

I'm so happy that you finally got your BLOG on the RSS feed bandwagon. It makes checking for new stuff so much easier. There are a lot RSS feed readers out there (like My Yahoo) But if you're on a Mac and have Mac OS X 10.3.9(Panther) or greater (which I know you do) please give NetNewsWire Lite 2.1 at try. It's FREE and it's a really cool program for keeping track of all those WEBSITES, BLOGS & PODCASTS with RSS feeds.
Here's the LINK-

http://www.newsgator.com/NGOLProduct.aspx?ProdId=NetNewsWire&ProdView=lite

Who knows.....maybe soon there'll be a Dr. Squid video podcast chock full of groovy F&C movie trailers for the millions of iPod people to drool over. Once you master your new G5 iMac there will be no stopping you!

Vic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...