Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Zombie Cop!


Tempe Video has set May 2007 as the release month for BAD MOVIE POLICE DOUBLE FEATURE: ZOMBIE COP and MAXIMUM IMPACT. Woo hoo!!! I've been a fan of ZOMBIE COP ever since I rented it from Hollywood Video downtown. The box and title was just too tempting to pass up.

Sure it's a total cheeseball, shot on video quickie, but frankly it reminds me off the shot-on-video gems that my friends and I made when I was in college. And it's hilarious. I'm hoping there will be a commentary track as those are the most enjoyable things about the Bad Movie Police releases.

I'd encourage anyone who digs schlocky stuff and late 80's/early 90's shot-on-video stuff to pick this puppy up. Too cheap? Rent it on netflix or something.

ZOMBIE COP - "Your Rights Are Hereby Waived!"

Keep watching www.tempevideo.com for news...

1 comment:

Tim Shrum said...

I miss flicks like these. It seemed like back in the day anything was possible. All you needed was a camera and a edit suite and you were good to go. I may also be a bit naive, yet it also seemed like everyone was more forgiving of the films than they are today.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...