Friday, November 14, 2008

Pretty Maidens All In A Row

At the end of last month, I went with my buddy Rob to see the Maidens of Mayhem perform in Eugene. Beer, billiards and burlesque - what's not to like? I tell you what's not to like - getting to bed at 3 a.m. and having to get up to go to work a few hours later!





My office's Halloween theme this year was a giant CLUE game and I was Professor Plum! As you might guess from the blood on my coffee cup...I DID IT! With the lead pipe in the dining room no less!



Despite a very busy time at work and home, I have been working a bit on the IT HAUNTS and WELCOME SISTER edits here and there. Hope to make some more progress over the weekend. Also hoping to shoot needed pick-ups for WELCOME SISTER on Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...