Thursday, January 13, 2005

Heeeeeeeere's Buggy!

OK, here's my son operating the mandibles on the UnderBug. He picked out a picture of some South American giant beetle in one of his books as the inspiration, helped with the paper mache' and even helped paint it. I think the eyes cost me $4, and I did buy a small can of black paint (which I only used about 5% of for this project) for a few bucks, but everything else was basically free: empty soda bottles, cardboard, duct tape, newspaper, flour and water.



Meanwhile, I did end up shooting the last bit of wraparound sequence for TWISTED FATES with Dee and Jon last Friday. Thanks to audio problems and a lot of driving back and forth to work around it, it took about 4 hours longer than it should have! But at least it's done.

Mike Hegg got busy with stuff in Portland, so he plans to mail me a proof dub of TRAILER PARK TRILOGY OF TERROR.

Tim Davis reports that he plans to schedule the ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE opening shoot "in a few weeks."

I've been fighting a cold all week, so not much progress on any movie stuff.

Damn.

2 comments:

John Oak Dalton said...

Wow, that looks REALLY nice!

John

Alexandra's Blog said...

Hey Joe!

The bug is lookin' good!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...