Thursday, January 13, 2005

Heeeeeeeere's Buggy!

OK, here's my son operating the mandibles on the UnderBug. He picked out a picture of some South American giant beetle in one of his books as the inspiration, helped with the paper mache' and even helped paint it. I think the eyes cost me $4, and I did buy a small can of black paint (which I only used about 5% of for this project) for a few bucks, but everything else was basically free: empty soda bottles, cardboard, duct tape, newspaper, flour and water.



Meanwhile, I did end up shooting the last bit of wraparound sequence for TWISTED FATES with Dee and Jon last Friday. Thanks to audio problems and a lot of driving back and forth to work around it, it took about 4 hours longer than it should have! But at least it's done.

Mike Hegg got busy with stuff in Portland, so he plans to mail me a proof dub of TRAILER PARK TRILOGY OF TERROR.

Tim Davis reports that he plans to schedule the ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE opening shoot "in a few weeks."

I've been fighting a cold all week, so not much progress on any movie stuff.

Damn.

1 comment:

John Oak Dalton said...

Wow, that looks REALLY nice!

John

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...