Friday, January 28, 2005

Sore Throat From Beyond Space

Damn cold.

I actually missed two days of work this week due to this sore throat/cold/flu thing I've got - those of you who know me know that missing work during annual catalog AND spring schedule production means I'm feeling pretty awful.

They actually closed down an area elementary school recently because over half of the kids were all home sick. Yikes.

Mike Hegg sent me a proof dub of TRAILER PARK DOUBLE WIDE TRILOGY OF TERROR...on DVD-R no less! How supercool! Thanks, Mike!!! It looks/sounds good and I have to admit I had a fun time watching it again. Perhaps it will work well as a "beer and pizza" movie. More news soon...

Tim Davis sent me a photo of a model/actress he's cast in the opening for ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE. Pretty hot. He's hoping to shoot soon...

Vista Street Entertainment says that SWEET PAMELA (aka UNDERBELLY) is streaming on the net. They're supposed to get back to me with more details.

A John Bowker-directed movie I was director of photography on called THE SEEKERS is part of a new DVD multipack called "Bad Taste Theater: Even Worse Than Evil."



Wish I had more movie stuff to report. Hoping to be well soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...