Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Loggy

Scene logging DEADLY PREMONITIONS bit by bit, trying to do at least 15 minutes' worth each evening. Baby steps...

Heading up to Seattle area this weekend and plan to shoot Link Masters newscaster footage for DEADLY PREMONITIONS and DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

Have some vacation days next week and hope to make more progress on mummy story, mummy costume and DEADLY PREMONITIONS scene log. We'll see...

Holy crap, my son is 9 years old today! I decorated his cake with Jedi Knight Kit Fisto for his party last Saturday. Here's a pic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know all too well what the editing process entails. *sigh* Fun stuff! I have to get my next three episodes of my show for next month in the can ASAP. Can't wait to see Deadly Premonitions once it's finished. Still showing Odd Noggins in installments and still getting an awesome response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...