Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Get On The List

I've had several people ask me about getting copies of BLOODSUCKING REDNECK VAMPIRES, which as I mentioned in a post two weeks ago, recently sold out at the distributor. I've told them that they can be found at various online retailers and on EBay, but some people want to buy it directly from me - kind if the "support your local independent filmmaker" thing. Very nice indeed. The distributor said that they plan to do another duplication run sometime in the future, but are not sure how long they want to keep it off the market (so it's "fresh" when it comes out again).

IF you want to pick up the movie from me, drop me a line and I will add your name and e-mail to a list. When I run into more copies or they do the next duplication run, I will let you know it's available. Thanks to everyone who has supported the movie so far and to those still wanting to get it. So cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...