Sunday, October 14, 2007

ZOMBIES!!!!



I've been kept busy for the last 2 weeks with a local production of a play version of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. I was on a team of make-up people and also played a zombie, along with my son. He had an awesome time! We even had a midnight show and it was by far the best - I think many in the audience had hung out at the bar nextdoor to the theater beforehand. They were really vocal - and it was cool.



Here I am making Rob Merickel up with his green base coat. Rob headed up the make-up team and did an awesome job.



I was shooting a scene in my garage today and look what happened. Hmmmm.....

I'm going to be MIA for about a month working on a project I am not allowed to talk about for a while. Be back sometime in November.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...