Friday, October 12, 2012

Soon....

The BLOODY RED LIPS OF BLOOD screening is tomorrow night (see previous blog post) and I managed to pull together a trailer for BENEATH A DEAD MOON to show beforehand. It's a "red band" trailer, which is fine since it'll be showing in a bar where you've got to be of age to be there anyway. But I'll have to figure out what to do for a youtube trailer - do I start over or take what I have put together and somehow run black bars over things or do I just cut out the r-rated stuff and see what I am left with?

In any case, I am hoping to get the trailer up sometime in the next month or so. Need to finish the cover art (front is done, need to do the back) and get the final dvd authoring done and copies made. Then, another screening! YAY!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...