Monday, April 18, 2005

Electric Boogaloo

HOUSEBOUND 2 is being postponed.

John Bowker wrote and directed the original Housebound. I shot and lit it, acted in it and did a bunch of effects for it. For the sequel, John Bowker and I collaborated on the storyline, John wrote the script and I've been working on the shooting schedule, budgeting and productions sketches. Well, long story short, it's all about money - or the lack of it, and so the project is currently ebing filed under "postponed." It's not going to happen this summer, but may happen someday.

With that off of my plate, I'm going to move ahead with getting DVD-r copies of TRAILER PARK DOUBLE WIDE TRILOGY OF TERROR made, as well as getting on with finishing TWISTED FATES, and working on DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES and finishing the DEADLY PREMONITIONS script.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...