Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dracula's Accountant

In the "I can't help myself" department, I had an idea for a new script the other night and started jotting notes down about it. Here's the title: DRACULA'S ACCOUNTANT. Man, I'm nuts!

I got DORM DAZE 2 last night from Netflix and started watching it. Heather Storm is actually in it quite a bit, although she appears to have no lines. Still odd to see someone I worked with (in UNDERBELLY) in a "real" movie!

TWISTED FATES: Made a nifty theme in Garage Band for the "New Neighbor" segment. Still more music to put together.

DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES: Just about done writing the segment about the guy who turns into a bug monster on a blind date. Was planning to work in a zillion bug-themed phrases like "ants int he pants" and "bugging out" and such, and I did get a handful worked in, but it would seem a bit too goofy to cram in anny more than I have. Next up is finishing this script and working on a mask. I've got the concept in my head, just need to do some sketches and start building it.

DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES: Talked to Tom Shaffer yesterday and he's already got someone lined up to play the "Treespirit" monster - someone about 7 feet tall! He's also got call in to three other people for the cast, so things are moving along!

Dare I say I feel a bit of momentum on these various projects, so I hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...