Monday, November 27, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Had a good Thanksgiving. Lots of be thankful for.

I've decided that I'm not going to the Fanogria Weekend of Horrors in San Jose in Janaury. It's just not good timing right now for a number of reasons. I do plan to try for the Burbank Fango Con in June. We'll see...

Watched a movie called ANGEL BLADE the other day which featured Heather Storm in a tiny role of a prostitute who gets murdered. Heather was in my movie UNDERBELLY and I recently found out she's featured in NATIONAL LAMPOON'S DORM DAZE 2.

DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES: Tom Shaffer plans to start shooting the "TreeSpirit" segment this coming weekend.

DRACULA'S ACCOUNTANT: I actually wrote up about 3 pages of this the other day. Crazy!

DO-OVERS: I'm working on a couple of re-edits of some of my old movies for a possible re-packaging kind of thing. Shooting of some new or replacement footage is going to be necessary. To that end I spent Sunday afternoon with Tom Shaffer and Dee Alsman shooting some scenes. Both are troopers, gave great performances and I think we all had a fine time. Details when the time is right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...