Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm Back.

I'm back. The Dr. Squid site is back up. There are still a few pages that need work and there are a few sections I hope to add in the future, but for now, I'm back on the web.


Here are a few updates:

TWISTED FATES: I'm just a few minutes' worth of running time away from finishing the initial edit on the "New Neighbor" segment. Next up will be sound effects and music.

Robert J. Olin, who has acted in a number of f&c Productions like Underbelly and Bloodsucking Redneck Vampires, is set to direct the "Welcome Sister" segment in the spring of 2007. Robert reports that he already has three of the needed five actresses committed.

Judging from the near-15-minute runing time of "New Neighbor" and looking at the script length of my other segments, I may need to add one morre story. I have the plot worked out and will be working on the script in the coming months. I would likely be next summer before I'd be able to shoot it.

DEADLY PREMONITIONS: I cut a trailer together a few weeks back for Tough Tom Stedham to show at an event in Alabama. Speaking of Tom, check him out at http://www.myspace.com/tomstedham

DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES: I'm just about done with a rewrite on the Treespirit script for Tom Shaffer to shoot. The vampire segment I'd hired someone to shoot fell apart in ways I could never have imagined (the girl I hired to direct it and play the "hot vampire chick" didn't do a thing with it for six months. Oh, and she also decided she wanted to live as a man. I'm not kidding) and frankly, I'm thinking that vampires are just not monsterous enough to include in the project anyway.

STILL AVAILABLE: Don't forget - Trailer Park Double Wide Trilogy of Terror - Six Schlocky Tales of Terror is available on DVD-R from www.drsquid.net.

NETFLIX: You can currently rent BLOODSUCKING REDNECK VAMPIRES there as well as these flix that I shot for writer/director John Bowker: ABOMINATION: THE EVILMAKER 2, THE SEEKERS, HOUSEBOUND and TWISTED ILLUSIONS 2.

More updates soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...