Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mr. Popular

Now that the 9-day shoot for PLATOON OF THE DEAD is done, I'm trying to make some headway on my own projects. We do have 2 more days on PLATOON, but I need to wait until I get John's rewrite before I can storyboard.

In recent days, I've had to tell a few folks that I was just too busy to help with their projects. Then today, I was asked to co-write and direct a new project. When it rains, it pours! I told him that I could probably help with some writing but I had plenty on my plate at the moment.

Have been working on editing for DEADLY PREMONITIONS. Bit by bit.

Robert J. Olin found a couple of actors for the very last sequence I need for DEADLY PREMONITIONS - we are looking to shoot on December 2.

Worked a tiny bit on TWISTED FATES tonight as well.

Also got several packages together that I've needed to, but since tomorrow is Sunday, they'll have to wait until Monday to go to the post office.

It's almost 2:30 a.m., so I guess I'd better go to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...