Monday, May 23, 2005

Your Lack of Faith Disturbs Me...

A cool opportunity arose in the last week and a half that pretty much took all of my spare time so all other movie projects went to the back burner. If something comes of it, I'll note it here. Now back to everything else.

I did work a bit more on the plot structure of DEADLY PREMONITIONS last night: came up with a few more sequences, tied some parts together, make notes about when/where certain things had to happen so that events & motivations made sense in later scenes, etc.

Bad news on the PREHISTORICUS front (my friend Tom's astronauts and dinosaurs movie I was in) - Tom called me yesterday to tell me that his computer died, so all of his edited files are gone. Once he can afford to get a new set-up he'll have to import & edit the footage all over again. Bummer - I was really looking forward to that one.

Meanwhile, Tom has bid online on a pair of monster gloves that he plans to use for the TreeSpirit segment for DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...