Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Man of a Thousand Ideas

Worked on the end credits for ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE a bit last night.

I also, dare I say it, have been working on another script. What can I say? I just cannot change - I am resigned to the fact that however much I try to stay on task and finish one project before starting the next, I will always have multiple projects going on at the same time.

This is one that I've recently had a couple of rough, but funny scene ideas for and after working on notes for it over my last several lunch hours, my brain is on fire with plot points, funny lines, sight gags and the like.

And so it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to ideas, I have the same problem. Luckily I write everything down in a small black sketchbook my wife bought for me. Every day I add at least a single idea and occassionally will draw out rough sketches of poster designs and monsters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...