Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tainted Blood, etc.

Busy busy busy...

Two weekends back was my 20th high school reunion. I had reluctantly stepped in to help plan it at the last minute and by some miracle it actually came together and people seemed to have a good time. I even had a couple of people really interested in being in some of my movies as well as someone offer his house as a location. Of course, it could've been the beer talking...

Worked some more on the pool monster head for DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

Last weekend, I spent Friday and Saturday night at a location about an hour north shooting a vampire-themed short called TAINTED BLOOD.While the story is set against a World War III of humans vs vampires, the short, written by John Bowker, is really a character study of a husband and wife...with cool plot twists and of course a nice amount of blood and slime! Robert J. Olin delivered another intense performance as did newcomer Toni Draggon. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure I've ever had a more enjoyable shoot! They were so prepared, not only with lines, but body language, blocking ideas, costumes, props, etc. that frankly, I barely had to direct them at all! Looking forward to putting this one together. It will show up as part of an upcoming anthology from Falcon Video. Tentatively lining Toni up to be in some remaining DEADLY PREMONTIONS scenes.




But first, I'm off for about a week and a half for some sorely-needed vacation.

See ya in a bit...

- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!

Glad to hear your reunion went well! It's always good to read what you have been up to. Have you done anymore filming on Twisted Fates yet?

Joe Sherlock said...

The last thing I shot for TWISTED FATES was the police detective scene that goes with the wraparound we shot with you, Alexandra. I hope to get TWISTED FATES back to the front burner this fall.

Anonymous said...

If you need any help behind the scenes. I know of a place which would be a great setting for the Welcome Sister segment. Just let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...