Monday, October 12, 2009

Thicker Than Water


Rob Merickel and I travelled up to the lovely Markum Inn last Friday night to play extras in a "honky tonk" scene for a local indie vampire flick called THICKER THAN WATER. Things got started about 11 p.m. and we ended up getting home around 4 a.m. It was really nice to not be working like a sleep-deprived dog and worried about every aspect of production! We just relaxed in the bar, had some iced tea and waited to be told where to sit. The director brought the cowboy hats and I kind of like the look as a character type of thing. Maybe I'll have to get myself a decent cowboy hat and have this fella show up in some future project! Thanks to Gary for the invitation and thanks to Eric for the hats and ginger ale! Good luck on the project - can't wait to see it!


Rob, Ward and I, all thinking, "You're not from around here, are ya?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...