Monday, June 11, 2012

And The Lycanthrope Turns...


So a few months back I posted about the long and winding road that a certain werewolf short had taken to get done. After all of that, I just found out that the original footage tapes may have been found after all...in an attic of all places. Since the owner's camera is broken and the tapes unlabeled, he can't tell me if they are indeed the tapes. I've asked him to mail them to me so I can check them out.

If they turn out to be the tapes of raw footage for this short, I plan to go in and re-edit a few sections, which will mean I'll need to rework some of the sound effects and soundtrack as well. With my summer calendar getting jam-packed already, I am not sure how much delay this puts on BENEATH A DEAD MOON, but I'd gladly take the time to make these improvements if the tapes turn out to be what he thinks they are. Of course, if they turn out to be more vacation videos, then I am right back where I am right now: almost done!

Meanwhile, I am excited as all get out because editing on BLOOD CREEK WOODSMAN has begun! This thing is jam-packed with b-movie horror goodies and I can't wait to see it come together!

Meanwhile, I've been trying for the last three weeks to schedule the last bits of a campy vampire feature I've been working on with Tom Shaffer, but everyone's schedules have yet to align. Maybe this week? And so it goes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...