Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Deadly Premonitions Rolls On

Finally heard back from the out-of-town actor who is flying in next weekend to be a part of DEADLY PREMONITIONS. Going to spend the next several nights fine-tuning a shooting schedule, props list, etc.

That vampire-themed short, called TAINTED BLOOD, is again up in the air. The actress flaked out again and my actor is trying to line up a replacement.

A big fat zero responses to my postcard mailing, but then again, it's a different world today than it was 3 or 4 years ago when those things worked well enough to recoup my duplication costs for my flicks. You never know, though, sometimes it takes folks a while to respond to those things - I often wonder if people are waiting until the end of the month when they get a paycheck to place their order. Hmmm...

Wish I had more to report, and the week is half over!!! Oh well. More soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...