Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Time Is Flying...

The TRAILER PARK DOUBLE WIDE TRILOGY OF TERROR cast & friends premiere party is this Saturday. Should be fun to see everyone, but there will be several people missing including one cast member who sadly passed away about 2 years after her scenes were shot. I'm hoping to cut together a quickie trailer for ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE to show. Will try and take a few pics at the party.

Got some postcards promoting TPDWTOT printed over the weekend and hope to get those mailed out to past video buyers by the end of the week.

Tom Shaffer came by last week to show me the rubber monster hands and they look AWESOME! He's working on finding the right cast for the TreeSpirit short for DR. PUDDING'S MONSTER FILES.

I finally worked my way through enough of a first draft of DEADLY PREMONITIONS that I could send it off to an actor who is hoping to fly out here to play a role. Waiting to get confirmation before I more forward.

Need to take care of one small tweak to the end credits and make an opening credit for ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE and it will be done, drop it all in and I think that puppy will be done. As it stands, it would likely work on a 40 minute tape if I throw a couple trailers on at the end. Would anyone besides the cast be interested in something that short? Should I combine it with something else? But what? I don't have anything "laying around" to add to it. Hmmm.....

My son and his friend came up with "a movie" for me to shoot the other night, entitled NIGHTMARE OF HORROR. It was actually a cpeery short about 2 kids who wake up hearing strange noises, then face a monster only to wake up and find it was all a nightmare. The next day, my son came up to me and said he had a title for the sequel: NIGHTMARE OF HORROR 2: THE NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE. Genius! And he's only 8!

Oh, and that "cool opportunity" that arose back in mid-May was selling a script! I had to quickly revamp an old script I'd originally written with the idea of pitching it as the next in the Witchcraft series. I had to trim down the number of characters and locations, stretch it out a tad and insert some more sexy bits. Here's hoping it gets made!

More as things happen...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...